| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nobeoka in April is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 231.2mm (9.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Nobeoka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nobeoka, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nobeoka: