| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nobeoka in January is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Nobeoka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nobeoka, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nobeoka: