| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nobeoka in May is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is rather sodden. A hearty 275.8mm (10.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Nobeoka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nobeoka, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nobeoka: