| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nobeoka in September is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in September is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 307.1mm (12.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Nobeoka September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nobeoka, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nobeoka: